Upcoming Meetings & Workshops
- 11th International Biocuration Conference, April 8-11, 2018. Shanghai, China.
- International Human Microbiome Congress June 26-28, 2018. Killarney, Ireland.
- 17th International Symposium on Microbial Ecology August 12-17, 2018. Leipzig, Germany.
Recent Meetings Attended
- Genome Informatics November 1-4, 2017. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York, USA.
- ISMB/ECCB 2017 July 21-25, 2017. Prague, Czech Republic.
- European Human Genetics Conference May 27-30, 2017. Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The Biology of Genomes May 9-13, 2017. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York, USA.
- Biocuration 2017 March 26-29, 2017. Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, USA.
- International Human Microbiome Congress November 9-11, 2016. Houston, Texas, USA.
- 66th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics October 18-22, 2016. Vancouver, Canada.
- Genome Informatics September 19-22, 2016. Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK.
- 15th European Conference on Computational Biology September 3-7, 2016. World Forum Convention Center, The Hague, Netherlands.
- 16th International Symposium on Microbial Ecology August 21-26, 2016. Palais des Congres de Montreal, Montreal, Canada.
- Ninth International Biocuration Conference April 10-14, 2016. Campus Biotech Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Human Genome Meeting February 28 - March 2, 2016. Hilton Americas, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Advances in Genome Biology and Technology February 10-13, 2016. JW Marriott Grande Lakes, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Plant and Animal Genome XXIV Conference January 9-13, 2016. Town and Country Hotel, San Diego, California, USA.
- Open Data Science Conference (West) November 1415, 2015. San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront, Burlingame, California, USA.
- 29th Annual Conference of the International Mammalian Genome Society November 8-11, 2015. Yokohama Port Opening Memorial Hall, Yokohama, Japan.
- Genome Informatics October 28-31, 2015. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York, USA.
- 65th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics October 6-10, 2015. Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.