- "Unique pioneer microbial communities exposed to volcanic sulfur dioxide." Fujimura R, Kim SW, Sato Y, Oshima K, Hattori M, Kamijo T, Ohta H. Scientific Reports 6(19687):. (January 21, 2016) PMID 26791101
- "Comparative genome analyses of novel Mangrovimonas-like strains isolated from estuarine mangrove sediments reveal xylan and arabinan utilization genes." Dinesh B, Lau NS, Furusawa G, Kim SW, Taylor TD, Foong S, Chong A. Marine Genomics ():doi: 10.1016/j.margen.2015.12.006. (January 11, 2016) PMID 26795059
- "Increasing discoverability and connectivity of scientific media through annotation with iCLiKVAL." Todd Taylor. Plant and Animal Genome XXIV Conference. Town and Country Hotel, San Diego, CA, USA. January 9-13, 2016. (Demonstration & Poster)
- "Increasing discoverability and connectivity of scientific media through crowdsourced annotation with iCLiKVAL." Todd Taylor. Open Data Science Conference (West). San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront, Burlingame, CA, USA. November 14, 2015. (Talk)
- "Scientific Literature Curation Workshop - iCLiKVAL: Bioinformatics resource to increase scientific literature and media discovery through crowdsourcing." 29th Annual Conference of the International Mammalian Genome Society. Yokohama Port Opening Memorial Hall, Yokohama, Japan. November 9, 2015. (Workshop)
- "iCLiKVAL: an open-access tool for adding value to scientific literature one annotation at a time through the power of crowdsourcing." Todd Taylor. 65th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics. Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, Maryland, USA. October 10, 2015. (Talk)
- "Complete genome sequence of Streptomyces sp. strain CFMR 7, a natural rubber degrading actinomycete isolated from Penang, Malaysia." Nanthini J, Chia K-H, Thottathil GP, Taylor TD, Kondo S, Najimudin N, Baybayan P, Singh S, Sudesh K. J Biotechnol 214():47-48. (September 12, 2015) PMID 26376470
- Many visitors came to meet our team at RIKEN Yokohama Campus Open Day on Saturday, August 29th, 2015!
- "Interactive community resource for manual curation of all scientific literature through the power of crowdsourcing." Todd Taylor. 8th International Biocuration Conference. Beijing, China. April 24, 2015. (Talk & Poster)
- "Whole genome amplification approach reveals novel polyhydroxyalkanoate synthases (PhaCs) from Japan Trench and Nankai Trough seawater." Foong CP, Lau N-S, Deguchi S, Toyofuku T, Taylor T, Sudesh K, Matsui M. BMC Microbiol 17(1):7 [Epub ahead of print]. (December 24, 2014) PMID 25539583
- We opened the website for our new resource iCLiKVAL on September 18th, 2014, and debuted it at the Genome Informatics 2014 conference in Cambridge, UK, on September 22nd, 2014.
- "Functional Assignment of Metagenomic Data: Insights for the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle" in Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle: Theory, Methods and Applications. Sharma V, Chetal G, Taylor TD, Prakash T (September, 2014). Ed: Diana Marco. Pub: Caister Academic Press, Argentina. Page(s): 268. ISBN 978-1-908230-48-5
- "Genome sequence of the tsetse fly (Glossina morsitans): vector of African trypanosomiasis." International Glossina Genome Initiative. Science 344(6182):380-386. (April 25, 2014) PMID 24763584
Resources developed by us