- "Whole genome amplification approach reveals novel polyhydroxyalkanoate synthases (PhaCs) from Japan Trench and Nankai Trough seawater." Foong CP, Lau N-S, Deguchi S, Toyofuku T, Taylor T, Sudesh K, Matsui M. BMC Microbiol 17(1):7 [Epub ahead of print]. (December 24, 2014) PMID 25539583
- We opened the website for our new resource iCLiKVAL on September 18th, 2014, and debuted it at the Genome Informatics 2014 conference in Cambridge, UK, on September 22nd, 2014.
- Many visitors came to meet our team at RIKEN Yokohama Campus Open Day on Saturday, September 6th, 2014!
- "Functional Assignment of Metagenomic Data: Insights for the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle" in Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle: Theory, Methods and Applications. Sharma V, Chetal G, Taylor TD, Prakash T (September, 2014). Ed: Diana Marco. Pub: Caister Academic Press, Argentina. Page(s): 268. ISBN 978-1-908230-48-5
- "Genome sequence of the tsetse fly (Glossina morsitans): vector of African trypanosomiasis." International Glossina Genome Initiative. Science 344(6182):380-386. (April 25, 2014) PMID 24763584
- "Whole exome sequencing in Thai patients with retinitis pigmentosa reveals novel mutations in six genes." Jinda W, Taylor TD, Suzuki Y, Thongnoppakhun W, Limwongse C, Lertrit P, Suriyaphol P, Trinavarat A, Atchaneeyasakul LO. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 55(4):2259-2268. (April 7, 2014) PMID 24618324
Resources developed by us